jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

6 May, 2014

I wake up the 6.20, take the breakfast (nothing beyond the common that has been for breakfast in Spain) and at 7:00 the teacher comes rüdiger to take us to me and to angel to the company.
Once there, it presents me to the director of the company, which provides to me gloves and helmet before going to work. It takes me to the work and there the boss of work destines me with 1 technician to work with.
Already in the work I was placing cable to put points of light in different zones of the supermarket.
At 9 a.m. we did the first rest to take the lunch until 9:30, and at 12:00 we did the second rest to eat until 13:00.
Finally the foremen showed me the plan of evacuation, and at 4 p.m. we start gathering to leave. I rest a little and at 6 p.m. we went to have dinner. Later angel and I were playing to the billiards and to the tennis of table in the room of games.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario