jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

May 5, 2014

I undertake the journey on the bus at 3:25 and arrived from Albacete to Madrid airport.


I Boarding suitcase,I step all the requirements and I amount destined for me with my fellow Düsseldorf



I come to Düsseldorf and present myself with the tutor of practices of Germany (Rüdiger Könemann).
Rüdiger, along with the coordinating one teaches me the residence and the room where I go away to lodge. Later I go to school where it presents me to the director. Later we go to the supermarket to realize a few buys. Later we are going to do to ourselves the bond of the transport for the tramcar to go every day to the place of practices and making use of the trip I have gathered some information about Dusseldorf (map, customs, etc). We return to the residence to unload the buy and to teach me the surroundings of this one, where we might visit restaurants, supermarket, the river RHINE and his surroundings of the old town.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario